This bright & airy 1950's rancher in desirable Divine Redeemer neighborhood has endless possibilities with an oversized 10,000 sq ft lot and a walk-out basement that has an additional kitchen area.
- Enjoy all the natural light that flows into this mid-century modern home with stunning Pikes Peak Views
- The main level features new modern interior paint, wood floors, coved ceilings, large picture windows, original built-ins, wood burning fireplace, coat/linen closets and full bathroom with an original built-in vanity
- Both main level bedrooms are good sized with beautiful hardwood floors
- Kitchen has plenty of cabinet space, a pantry and two pocket doors
- The lower level has ample amount of room with the perfect set up for mother-in-law quarters or additional income potential
- There are two additional bedrooms, a 3/4 bathroom, family room with an additional wood burning fireplace, lower level kitchen with room to add a stove (already has a 220 outlet) and plenty of storage
- Large lower laundry room with additional under the stair storage
- Backyard has a covered concrete patio, fully fenced and alley access with a large gate that opens to the alleyway, perfect for RV/ or boat parking!
- Some recent updates include, new windows throughout (2022), furnace (2017), reroof (2017), attic insulation (2022) & new interior paint on the main level (2023)
Conveniently located to hospitals, Olympic Training Center, parks, schools, Patty Jewett Golf Course, walking trails, downtown, access to I-25, public transportation, shopping, Bonn Shopping Center & local coffee shops/restaurants to include- Stir/Good Neighbor/ Switchback!