This meticulously maintained property has been in the same family for 50 years & it shows through pride of ownership. If you've been looking for all main level living, this is the property for you, with close to 1,800 sq ft all on the main level!
- Property has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car attached garage, RV parking with hookups, oversized 10,000 sq ft lot, A/C, & magical gardens with plenty of places to enjoy the outside
- Covered front & back porches, stucco exterior, private covered gazebo with concrete patio & pond, oversized driveway with additional parking, alley access, large shed, & views of Garden of Gods with additional mountain views when the foliage is down
- Tons of original character & charm with coved ceilings, original doors, corner windows with floor to ceiling rows of windows, wood burning fireplace with brick surround /mantel, & built-ins
- Open concept floorplan. Kitchen has been updated with hickory cabinets, plenty of counter space, hardware, tile backsplash, smooth-top range, fixtures, counter bar, sink, pantry, hardware, & recessed lighting
- Large primary bedroom with adjoining bathroom, sitting area, closet with original built-in armories, double vanity, large glass block shower with tile surround & flooring
- Enjoy the conveniently located main level laundry off the kitchen
- The covered back patio is perfect for those rainy summer nights when you want to dine outside & overlook the stunning yard & gardens
- Large attached 2 car garage & additional workshop room that has a sink, shelves & adjoins to another room that has additional storage
- Updates include electrical, 50 year shingle roof installed in 2012, radon mitigation system, A/C, added insulation in the attic, & covered patio
Property is close to downtown, neighborhood coffee shops, walking trails, schools, hospitals, restaurants, shopping, Olympic Training Center, Patty Jewett Golf Course, parks, & access to I-25.