This lovingly maintained craftsmen bungalow is situated in the desirable Patty Jewett neighborhood within walking distance to the the golf course/clubhouse.
Walking distance to parks, trails, shopping, and coffee shops.
- Enjoy the large covered front porch, professionally landscaped front yard, pristine cedar shake exterior, custom front awning, tastefully done period paint colors, & front off street parking with additional fenced in parking area
- When you walk through the brand new solid craftsmen front door you will be greeted by the stunning original quarter sawn oak floors that have a decorative pattern in the living/dining rooms
- Timeless details throughout, from the original built-ins dividing up the rooms, untouched wood trim, wood burning fireplace with mantel, row of windows, and wide molding
- The dining room has a built-in buffet with the original hardware, perfect for storing your dishes or art pieces
- On the main level there are 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom
- The updated bathroom features a pedestal tub, tile floor, subway tile surround, pedestal sink, and new fixtures
- Kitchen has been remodeled with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, smooth-top range, overhead microwave, side-by-side refrigerator, pantry, and a custom coffee/tea bar nook with a kick out table. There is a Dutch door that leads to the staircase to the lower level and backyard
- The lower level has an oversized bedroom with walk-in closet, 3/4 bathroom with double sink/ heated floors, and laundry room with sink
- Backyard is an entertainers dream with stamped concrete patio, views of Pikes Peak, additional awing, beautiful landscaping, and and outdoor kitchen
- The detached 3 car garage has alley access, custom doors, heated workshop, and 2 service doors
- Updated include: A/C, exterior paint, concrete walkway, metal roof, sewer line, electrical, plumbing, landscaping, insulation, kitchen, baths, windows, and much more!