Here is your chance to see the rare and popular Monarch model built by Classic Homes.
- Located in the heart of the breathtaking Forest Lakes neighborhood, this home has it all
- Upon entrance, you are greeted with a bright and airy floor plan equipped with newly installed LVP flooring
- The main level contains an office with French doors, formal dining room, large living room with a gas fireplace, tailored mantel piece, and a custom kitchen and eating nook that walks out to an oversized back porch
- Custom gourmet kitchen includes: stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, large walk in pantry, farmhouse sink, 42inch white cabinets, gas stove top, and a double oven!
- The upper level is home to all four bedrooms (including the primary Suite), an oversized loft, full bathroom and a large laundry room
- Primary en-suite bath includes double vanities, a stand alone shower, an oversized tub, private water closet, and a walk in closet
- Large unfinished basement with 1,411 SF of space to immediately add equity to your new home
- The basement is pre plumbed for a bathroom, and laid out to add 2 additional bedrooms (11x12 and 11x14) as well as an optional wet bar and a 22x18 rec-room, light and bright with natural light
- Both front and back yards are fully landscaped and run on auto sprinkler and drip systems
- The back raised deck was doubled in size in 2021 (a total of 338 SF) and it is a great place to relax and enjoy the magical mountain and lake views
- There is a natural gas line to the back porch as well. A few extras: *siding on the home is an upgraded cement board *HOA also includes fish stocking in the lakes *home is located minutes from I-25 *Hiking/biking trails around the community as well as playgrounds and parks *Private access to Bristlecone Lake (residents can paddle board, canoe, fish, and much more) *social events (concerts in the park, fishing derby, etc)
Do not miss out on the opportunity to see this one of a kind home!