This charming 1918 bungalow has been lovingly restored throughout and is walkable to downtown.
- Enjoy the large covered front porch and the fully fenced in front/back yard with low maintenance Astro-turf and landscaping
- The main level has newly restored skim -coated walls and fresh paint with stunning refinished hardwood floors
- Beautiful living room has a newly updated gas fireplace, built-ins, and mantel
- Large separate dining room that opens up to the kitchen and living room, plenty of beautiful natural light throughout
- The dining room has custom built floor to ceiling shelves with an additional entire wall of windows
- Newly remolded kitchen with custom cabinets, subway tile/herringbone pattern backsplash, quartz counter-tops, hardware, fixtures, stainless steel appliances, gas range, refrigerator, counter-bar, and walk-in pantry
- Two main level bedrooms, one is currently being used as an office/Tv room featuring a barn door and double adjoining closets (the door is currently off but is in the garage)
- Full main level bathroom that has been updated with wainscoting surround, lighting, vanity, tile flooring, tile tub surround, and fixtures
- Over-sized suite has adjoining bathroom and laundry conveniently located on the main level
- Adjoining en-suiter bath was just updated with subway tile surround, flooring, and hardware
- Lower level has two additional bedrooms both with egress windows
- One is currently being used as an office but could easily have a door put on
- Plenty of off street parking with the long driveway that leads to the two car detached garage
Property is conveniently located near downtown, CC, restaurants, parks, stores, coffee shops, I-25 access, both hospitals, and tons of biking/walking trails.