This Classic Homes Monarch model is one of the most popular floor plans located in the desirable Wolf Ranch neighborhood with gorgeous Pikes Peak Views.
- Property looks like a model home with custom high-end features
- This home features 5 beds, 5 baths, office, loft and 3-car garage with over 4,500 sq. ft. of living
- The main level has stunning authentic wide plank wood flooring, custom modern lighting, tastefully selected interior wall colors, and an overall attention to detail
- The office has glass french doors with custom paneling backdrop
- Large foyer opens to the formal dining room and oversized living room that looks into the kitchen/breakfast nook
- The living room offers custom built cabinetry, paneling backdrop, reading area bench seat, book shelves, new fireplace surround with molding/trim and mantel, new lighting, and wood surround floor
- The gourmet kitchen features new modern cabinet refinishing, hardware, fixtures, KitchenAid dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, quartz counter-tops, custom tile backsplash, recessed lighting, under-cab lighting, and gas stove-top
- Mudroom with custom built cabinetry, shiplap design, and bench seat
- Upper level has an open loft and conveniently located laundry room with additional storage
- Oversized primary bedroom has beautiful PP views and adjoining 5-piece bathroom with spa-shower/tub, and walk-in closet
- Three additional bedrooms in the upper level with another full bathroom
- Plenty of natural light in the garden level basement with a large family room/workout area, recessed lighting, additional 1/2 bath, and second suite
- The entire main floor has custom interior window casing/trim installed
Enjoy the elevation on this property with the walk-out deck and stunning Pikes Peak Views, overlooking a fully fenced in backyard with professional landscaping.