Do not miss your chance to tour this stunning, modern home nestled on a quiet street in the desirable town of Monument.
- Upon entry, you are immediately welcomed by warm hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and immense amounts of natural light
- Equipped with a main level office with french doors, a formal family room, separate/formal dining room, mud room with storage cubbies/lockers, half-bath, and cozy living room (with a gas fireplace) opening to a gourmet kitchen
- This upgraded kitchen is home to 36" white upper cabinets with crown molding, white quartz counter tops, an over sized island, Maytag stove-top, double oven, microwave, dishwasher and a brand new LG refrigerator
- Upstairs you will find a large primary bedroom complete with a beautiful stone gas fireplace, separate dressing/sitting room/ or workout nook, and a large 5-piece bathroom with a large walk in closet
- Down the hall are two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom and laundry room
- Downstairs, in this fully finished basement with 9' ceilings, you gain two extra large bedrooms, a HUGE family media room (pre-plumbed for a wet bar area), and full bathroom
- The home comes with an Heos sound system with built in speakers for the main and upper level of the home
- The main level living room and kitchen walk-out to a raised deck with stairs that lead to the beautifully landscaped backyard complete with a fire pit
- From the backyard and back windows, you will find endless unobstructed views of mountain ranges and Pikes Peak
- Over-sized 2 car garage is electric car ready with a Nema 6-30 car charger
Want to get outside? There are 2 parks within walking distance and a quick drive to historic downtown Monument. Close to shopping, restaurants, hiking, biking and golf!