Charming Divine Redeemer ranch level home, situated on a corner lot with alley access, plenty of off street parking, and mature trees.
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, attached two car garage, and fully fenced yard
- Covered front porch with a newly poured front patio and vinyl exterior siding
- Tons of original character throughout the home with decorative ceilings, built-ins, niches, wainscoting, and wood floors
- The living room has stunning hardwood floors with a large picture window, gas fireplace with mantel, wall sconces, and opens up into the dining room through a custom archway
- Kitchen is updated with tile floors, stainless steel appliances, smooth-top range with overhead microwave, carrara marble counter-tops, dishwasher, refrigerator, subway tile backsplash, fixtures, hardware and spice closet.
- Separate dining room has a built-in corner cabinet with shelves, wood floors, and plenty of natural light that shines through the two windows
- Three main level bedrooms, one could be used as an additional family room
- The oversized primary bedroom is off the living room and has recessed lighting, built-ins, gas fireplace, and engineered wood floors with plenty of closet space
- The additional bedrooms on the main level both have original hardwood floors
- Updated full bath with tile flooring, vanity, tile surround in tub, fixtures, lighting, and mirror
- There's an additional room off the kitchen that's being used as a mud room/pantry that leads to the attached garage, tons of storage with additional cabinets and drawers
- Lower level has the 4th bedroom, remodeled 3/4 bathroom, and laundry room with additional storage
- Fully fenced backyard has professionally landscaped Astroturf and beautiful views of Pikes Peak
- Oversized two car garage has adjoining space that could be used as a chicken coop or workshop area
Home has newer windows, furnace (17), roof (2011), kitchen, baths, and floors. Close to local coffee shops, downtown, parks, walking trails, and hospitals.