Amazing opportunity to own a one of a kind stunningly designed industrial downtown loft.
- Ideal location for walkability to all the local restaurants, shopping, neighborhood grocery, new Switchback Stadium, Olympic Museum, Colorado College, coffee shops, breweries, parks, schools, summer farmer markets, food trucks, hospitals, and walking trails
- Enjoy the open floor plan along with the concrete floors, high exposed ceilings, and modern updates
- The kitchen has been completely updated with quartz counter-tops, custom kitchen cabinets, brass hardware, subway tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel gas range with overhead microwave, new dishwasher, new side by side refrigerator, fixtures, pantry and pendant lighting
- Plenty of room in the front area for a dining room, living room, and great room area/library
- The three sided gas fireplace is located to admire from all of the front living area. High-end windows and patio doors with above transom windows that go out to two patio areas
- The front patio off the living room has double french doors that open to a covered patio with views of downtown and some mountain views
- The main level laundry room has additional storage over the washer & dryer
- Primary bedroom has an adjoining bathroom, walk-in closet, and plenty of natural light flowing in with an additional door to the back patio area
- The master bathroom has been fully remolded with a spa shower that has seamless glass frame, tile floor, tile surround, toilet, fixtures, hardware, and lighting
- There are conveniently located stairs to the unit and the downtown garage or an elevator
- The secured parking garage has two assigned parking spaces with double storage spaces
This low maintenance loft has been beautifully designed and tastefully decorated for the ultimate of downtown loft living.