This well maintained 2-story home is situated on an amazing lot that backs to open space with walking trails, soon to be developed into a City Park.
- Main level offers formal living and dining rooms, spacious family room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace with stone surround, open kitchen with eating nook, office with closet that could easily be used as a 6th bedroom, and separate laundry room
- The beautiful open kitchen features new granite counters, touch faucet, ceramic tile flooring, newer refrigerator and dishwasher, plenty of cabinet/counter space, separate pantry, and eating nook with walk-out to the back deck
- Huge upper level primary suite features vaulted ceiling, and 5 piece en-suite bath with jetted tub, separate shower with new sliding glass doors, and walk-in closet
- Each of the upper level bedrooms are generously sized, two with walk-in closets and window seats. The finished basement was thoughtfully planned for a mother-in-law suite to include a kitchenette, large open living space, bedroom, and accessible bathroom with wide doors and shower with ramp entry. It could also be used as a separate rental unit and can be locked from the upstairs
- The basement also has a walk-out/separate entry with a wrap around sidewalk to the front of the home
- New roof, new stucco & exterior paint, all new dual pane vinyl windows, and attic insulation (2017-2018)
This amazing home is located near shopping, restaurants, D-49 schools, entertainment, and all that the Powers area has to offer!