This hidden little gem overlooks the cities beautiful skyline with unobstructed views of downtown Colorado Springs.
- This raised ranch has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, oversized 2 car garage, and a mother-in-law suite in the lower level
- The main level living room has 2 large picture windows , wood floors, and ceiling fan that opens to the dining/kitchen area
- The dining/kitchen combo has sliding glass doors that lead to the backyard with additional stunning views of the mountains
- Kitchen has an island with additional storage, smooth-top range, new lighting, tile countertops/backsplash, wood floors, new stainless appliances, pantry and plenty of cabinets
- Three large bedrooms and two baths on the main level
- The main level full bathroom has newer flooring, retro sink/tub, & tile surround
- Additional bathroom on the main level is a half bath & has wainscoting surround, tile flooring, and pedestal sink
- The lower level was newly remodeled with a full modern kitchen that could be used as a separate mother-in-law suite with no stairs and an egress window
- Lower level has a family room, full bathroom, kitchen, tile flooring throughout, plenty of natural light, and access to the garage entrance
- Family room opens up to the kitchen through a custom designed archway with new paint, trim, doors, and recessed lighting.
- Full bathroom has been fully updated with a new vanity, open shelving, sink, fixtures, hardware, lighting, tub, and tile surround in tub with custom design
- Large garage has a finished room/space that could be used as a workshop
- Fully fenced in backyard with concrete patio and mature trees surround this property
Close to downtown, parks, schools, walking-trails, Old Colorado City, restaurants, and shops.