Property is situated in the desirable Erindale Heights neighborhood surrounded by trees on a very private lot that is set back from the street.
- Custom built home by a well known local builder
- Raised ranch floor plan with an attached two car garage, four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, two fireplaces, oversized family/living rooms, formal dining room, and a large kitchen
- Enjoy the wrap around deck with new composite flooring and modern railings, it feels like you are living in the mountains but are located in the middle of the city!
- The main level living room has a brick surround wood burning fireplace that opens to the formal dining room
- Oversized kitchen with room for a breakfast table, plenty of cabinetry, newer stainless steel appliances with a smooth-top range, separate refrigerator/freezer, new fixtures, hardware, plenty of counter-space, built-in corner cabinet, laminate flooring, and pantry
- Oversized primary bedroom with plenty of natural light from the windows, large walk-in closet, and adjoining four-piece bath
- The en-suite bath has a double vanity, new flooring, plumbing fixtures, and hardware
- Lower level family room with a wood burning fireplace insert with beautiful custom brick
- The fourth bedroom is located in the lower level along with plenty of additional storage, coat closet, under stair storage, and an additional 3/4 bathroom
- The laundry room could be used an additional storage area or flex space
- Property has been updated with high end wood casement windows throughout, deck/modern railing, interior/exterior paint, carpet, and solid 6 panel doors
- Ample amount of room in the two car attached garage with shelves, workshop bench
Centrally located close to walking trails, restaurants, I-25 access, schools, and shopping.