This Shooks Run townhome is located in the very desirable Franklin Square, right across the street from Shooks Run Park. Features Include:
- Newer stucco exterior/paint, one assigned parking spot, fully fenced in courtyard with Pikes Peak views, mature trees, and opens up to a grassy area
- Property has three bedrooms (one is non-conforming but room to add a closet/wardrobe or use as an additional family room), two 1/2 baths, updated kitchen, and a wood burning fireplace
- Enjoy the open main level with a living/dining room combo, fireplace with mantel, double windows on each side of the fireplace, tile surround, updated lighting, and laminate wood flooring
- The kitchen has been remolded with new countertops, stainless steel appliances, smooth-top range, overhead microwave, dishwasher, hardware, fixtures, flooring, sink, cabinets, open shelving, and lighting
- Main level also has a half bath!
- Upper level has two bedrooms with one having Pikes Peak views, vaulted ceilings, additional shelving, and a ceiling fan
- Full bathroom in upper level with newer tile surround and new toilet
- The loft area is a perfect place in the upper level for an office space
- Lower level has a third bedroom with adjoining bathroom with garden soaking tub and laundry area, could be used as an additional family room or rec room
- Updates include newer furnace/water hater (2016), exterior stucco (2010), and kitchen remodel
Location is near downtown, local coffee shops. restaurants, walking/biking trails, parks, hospitals, I25, and schools. Don't miss this one for the walkability to downtown & all the outdoor trails!