This raised ranch is located in the desirable Oak Hills neighborhood, set back off the street to allow for a more private lot.
- Property has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two car garage, surrounded by mature trees /scrub oak, true Colorado living
- Enjoy seeing wildlife and rock formations in your own backyard
- When you walk into the front door you are greeted with beautiful cherry wood floors, vaulted ceilings, and plenty of natural light throughout
- There is a formal living/dining room combo with two large pictures windows that feel like you are in a treehouse looking out at the beautiful pine trees
- The open kitchen features vaulted ceilings, skylights, recessed lighting, stainless steel wall oven/dishwasher, microwave, gas cooktop range, plenty of cabinet space, a counter bar, and an additional sliding glass door that also leads to the back deck
- The great room has a fireplace with mantel, ceiling fan, gorgeous beamed ceilings that open to a sunroom with heat, ceiling fan, wall of windows, tile flooring, and a water spigot to water indoor plants
- Oversized primary bedroom offers an adjoining five piece bathroom and walk-in closet
- The en-suite bathroom has double sinks, granite counter-tops, updated mirrors/lighting, spa shower with seamless glass door, and soaking tub
- Enjoy the conveniently located main level laundry with a sink and cabinets for additional storage
- Lower level is a garden level with a family room, a second fireplace, newer carpet throughout, four additional bedrooms, and a 3/4 bathroom
- The 3/4 bathroom has been updated with a newer vanity, tile flooring/surround
- The backyard has a large private deck that overlooks natural rocks and trees
If you want to feel like you are located in the mountains but live in the city, this property is just that. Enjoy being located in award winning D-20 schools, trails, near Ute Valley Park, AFA, & easy access to I-25.