Home is situated on a large corner lot in the desirable Divine Redeemer neighborhood with beautiful Pikes Peak views.
- This property has tons of protentional and just needs a little updating
- Enjoy the front windows in the living room looking out at the mountain views and all the natural light that flows in
- Dining/living room combo has plenty of room for a dining room table
- There are original unfinished hardwood floors under the carpet/laminate flooring in the living, hallway, and both main level bedrooms
- Two bedrooms on the main level with a full bathroom
- The bathroom has a newer vanity and original retro tile surround in the bathtub
- Original character throughout with glass knob doors, built-ins, and original doors. Most of the windows have storms on them
- Kitchen has some updates with a stainless steel smooth-top range, overhead hood, stainless steel dishwasher, over the stair cubby, and plenty of counter/cabinet space
- Lower level has a good sized laundry room that has built-in shelves, third bedroom with brand new carpet, and a unique 3/4 bathroom with original sink
- The heated sunroom is off the back of the house and is counted in the overall square footage- it has brand new carpet and rows of windows to allow the sunshine to warm the space, could be used as a reading room or oversized mud room
- The large backyard is fully fenced in and there is a detached oversized one car garage with a door opener
- Property is being sold "as is". Home has a t-lock roof and gravity furnace
Property is close to hospitals, Olympic Training Center, downtown, neighborhood coffee shops, schools, parks, walking trails, Shooks Run, I-25 access, shops, and locally owned restaurants. Don't miss this one and the walkability to downtown!