This sweet 1946 ranch level home is located in the desirable Devine Redeemer neighborhood.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large detached two car garage off the alleyway with an additional one car detached garage accessed from the front of the home
- Exterior vinyl siding, covered front entrance, and covered back patio with plenty of space for an entertaining area
- Living room has a large bay window and opens to the dining area
- There are original custom designed ceilings, built-ins, and a cabinet in the hallway for additional storage (wood floors underneath the carpet in the living room and bedroom, possibly the hallway too)
- The kitchen has been updated with counter-tops, cabinets, hardware, stainless steel appliances, sink, double oven smooth top range with overhead microwave, side by side refrigerator, lighting, and dishwasher
- Both bedrooms on the main level are spacious with ceiling fans and walk-in closets
- The main level full bathroom has new flooring, medicine cabinet, and a pedestal sink
- Lower level bedroom is currently being used as a workout room but could be converted back to a bedroom
- The laundry area shares the space with the 3/4 bath, shower has new tile surround, fixtures, door, and shelves
- Additional storage in the utility room with built-in shelving.
- Newer vinyl windows throughout, original doors with glass knobs, front coat closet, hall closet, roof 2011, and electrical upgrade 2016
- The large backyard has a walkway that leads the two car garage and has room for a small RV parking or trailer.
- Oversized lot with alley access and fully fenced yard, front concrete driveway has plenty of room for additional off street parking.
Home is close to schools, parks, hospitals, downtown, neighborhood coffee shops, restaurants, access to I-25, Patty Jewett Golf Course, and Shooks Run Park.