This charming 1928 bungalow has been completely restored and is one of the city's original stone houses located in the sought after Shooks Run neighborhood. Features Include:
- This unique house is situated on a corner lot with a detached 2 car garage offering street access and additional parking.
- The property is one of the most spacious main level bungalows for this era with over 1,500 square ft on the main level
- Enjoy all of the original charm with the oversized covered front porch, wide molding, high ceilings, crown molding, built-ins, original fir floors, windows, doors, and stone surround wood burning fireplace
- Living and dining room are very spacious with a bay window allowing natural light to flow in
- Stunning original fir hardwood floors shine throughout the main level with an original custom design
- The living room features built-ins and a stone surround wood burning fireplace with mantel
- Spacious kitchen with an abundant amount of cabinets and counter-space, stainless steel appliances, five burner gas range, maple countertops, cove ceiling, and an adorable custom built-in banquette with ample amount of seating
- Main level primary bedroom has an adjoining spa-like bath that has been completly remodeled has oversized glass enclosed shower with double shower heads and well thought-out design. Bath features spa tile, marble vanity, high-end fixtures, lighting, and carrera marble flooring
- There is a an additional main level full bath with subway tile, tub, vanity, custom niche in shower, and pocket door. Bathroom adjoins to an office area that leads to the second bedroom
- Half bath in lower level used to have shower pan (pan is still there) could be converted back
- Wide staircase leading to lower level has new wood stairs
Close to downtown, parks, trails, local coffee shops, hospital, and more!