Charise identified this little diamond-in-the-rough for an experienced investor who transformed it from top to bottom. She provided interior design and project management services in addition to acting as the buyer's agent for the purchase, and later as the listing agent for sale of the property.
- New kitchen with custom cabinets by Plush Designs, quartz counters, tile backsplash and flooring, and new Samsung stainless steel appliances
- Large laundry area off kitchen with plenty of extra storage space
- Totally remodeled bath including all new plumbing fixtures, tile shower and flooring, and quartz topped vanity
- Refinished original hardwood in living/dining and bedrooms, new interior doors and door hardware, fresh interior paint throughout
- New roof including tapered insulation and new gutters, fresh exterior paint and new fiberglass front door with mid-century styling
- New electrical panel, wiring and light fixtures throughout.
- New furnace and water heater
- Large lot featuring oversized, one-car detached garage with workbench, paved alley access and ample extra parking
- Covered rear patio and great Pikes Peak views from the front patio area
- Just minutes from Patty Jewett golf course and downtown amenities!