New custom home currently under construction nestled between Downtown and Old Colorado City!
- This two-story modern Craftsman elevation is a lovely mix of stucco, stone and Hardi cement siding and backs to a no-build preservation easement
- The interior has an open main level floor plan with 9'ceilings, Oak floors and high end finishes throughout
- Dining area provides access to the rear patio through 12' wide door system that lets in beautiful natural light
- Stunning gourmet kitchen features an 8' long island with eating bar, two-toned custom cabinetry, quartz counters, marble tile backsplash and walk in pantry. Stainless steel appliances with refrigerator, gas range, vent hood and dishwasher are included
- The spacious primary suite has lovely hillside views, a walk-in closet, and a 5-piece en-suite bath with freestanding tub, large walk-in shower and double vanity
- Upper level has a large laundry room, two additional bedrooms and a hall bath with large vanity and quartz counters
- This home also leaves room to grow in the unfinished basement area that includes rough-ins for an additional future bath and bedroom
- Energy efficient features include: aluminum-clad Marvin windows, 98% high-efficiency furnace, electric vehicle charging station pre-wire, LED light fixtures throughout
Adjacent to Sondeman Park open space, this quiet location offers plenty of privacy but is also less than a mile from Downtown and has incredibly easy access to I-25.