The Special Projects Team truly enjoyed working on this well cared for, beloved family home. It just needed a few cosmetic updates to modernize and really make it shine! The location had real appeal; just blocks from Steele Elementary, one block from Good Neighbor Meeting House, steps from Shooks Run Trail, and walking distance to Patty Jewett Golf Course.
Some of the thoughtful updates included:
- Fresh paint inside and out
- Refinished original fir wood floors
- Remodeled kitchen with custom painted cabinetry, quartz counters, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including new gas range and additional pantry storage
- Main level with a spacious dining room with a built-in bar or coffee area with marble tile and a bonus/office room
- Basement update included two spacious bedrooms with garden level egress windows and a full bath featuring a tiled tub/shower, marble topped vanity and new plumbing fixtures
- Plenty of storage room in the basement laundry area with new engineered hardwood flooring.
- New roof on house and garage, updated electrical panel and wiring, updated plumbing lines throughout
- Large, fenced yard with mature landscaping including fruit trees and auto sprinklers with alley access and plenty of off-street parking for extra vehicles or RV's