New custom home nestled between Downtown and Old Colorado City!
- This two-story modern Craftsman elevation is a lovely mix of stucco, stone and Hardi cement siding and backs to a no-build preservation easement and Sonderman Park
- The interior features an open main level floor plan with 9' and 10' ceilings, wide plank LVP floors and Marvin windows
- Dining area provides access to the oversized rear patio, lets in beautiful natural light and looks on to the preservation easement
- Stunning gourmet kitchen features a 9' island with eating bar, two-toned custom painted cabinetry, quartz counters, marble tile backsplash, Brizo plumbing and walk-in pantry. Stainless LG refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher and vent hood are included
- The spacious primary suite has lovely hillside views, a huge walk-in closet, and 5-piece en-suite bath with freestanding tub, oversized walk-in shower and double vanity
- Upper level also includes laundry room, two additional bedrooms and a hall bath with extended vanity, quartz counters and beautiful tile walls and floor
- Energy efficient features include: aluminum-clad Marvin windows, 98% high-efficiency furnace, power vent water heater, electric vehicle charging station, air conditioning (pre-wire), and LED light fixtures throughout
This quiet location offers plenty of privacy but is also less than a mile from Downtown and has incredibly easy access to I-25.