Located in the heart of the Old North End neighborhood, this Victorian beauty has been lovingly rehabilitated with all the original charm and character preserved
- Upon entry you are welcomed by a stunning original staircase with carved spindles, newel posts and refinished original Douglas Fir flooring
- The bright and airy living room features a coal burning fireplace that opens to the brand new kitchen which is equipped custom, soft close cabinetry, granite counters, oversized island with gas range, stainless appliances including built-in microwave, and porcelain tile backsplash
- The kitchen also offers a large walk-in pantry, additional storage in the island, and new lantern style light fixtures
- Adjacent formal dining room is the perfect space for entertaining. Spacious upper level primary bedroom has a fully updated en-suite bath with a double vanity, stand alone shower with frameless glass enclosure, heated tile floor, new wall tile, and all new plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Two additional upper level bedrooms with refinished hardwood flooring, fresh paint, and access to a full hall bath with refinished original soaking tub, tile and vanity
- The third floor of the home is accessed by a set of pull down stairs and offers a huge finished bonus room!
- This area does not have heat but is finished. Other updates include: 2019 furnace, water heater and electrical panel, 2020 A/C unit, and updated electrical and plumbing
- Enjoy all of the outdoor spaces including a charming front porch, and a large 2021 built covered patio (14x18) with connected storage (about 200 SF), and plenty of back yard space to entertain with
- BRAND new class 4 shingle roof, new gutters, and an automatic sprinkler system
Gorgeous updated Old North End home!